Admissions for Adult Undergraduate and Degree Completion Students
For adult students interested in beginning or completing their undergraduate degree, the College of Adult and Graduate Studies at Julian King University offers a variety of flexible educational opportunities. These include bachelor’s degree programs that open new doors for your career, associate degree programs to help you build a strong foundation, and certificate programs to give you that extra edge.
In addition to small class sizes that enable you to network and build community with other adult students, JKU will help you achieve your educational goals by giving you the opportunity to attend classes at several convenient Houston locations, as well as complete some or all of your classes online.
- Complete the adult undergraduate application online.
- Provide your enrollment counselor with a copy of your state-issued driver’s license or a state-issued identification card. This ID must include your photo and be within the expiration date. If you are an international student, contact your enrollment counselor.
- Submit proof of your high school graduation or completion. This must be your high school transcript with graduation date, a copy of your high school diploma, or a copy of your high school equivalent certificate (GED).
To submit application-related materials that were not already submitted through the online application, email them to AdmissionsSupport@julianakinguniversity.org or mail to:
Julian King University
Attn: Service Central – JKU Transcripts
9896 Bissonnet St, Suite 118
Houston, TX 77036
Admission to Licensure Programs
Admission to a licensure program in the College of Adult and Graduate Studies does not guarantee licensure at the completion of the program. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure they meet all licensure requirements which often includes a background check.
Juliana King University’s College of Adult and Graduate Studies offers accelerated degree completion programs for adult students. Courses are typically offered in five-week blocks. You can enter JKU at the beginning of any adult studies course. This gives you the flexibility to start at virtually any time during the year. JKU operates on a standard semester time frame. Semesters include spring, summer, and fall.
Non-degree Seeking Students
If you wish to take courses in Juliana King University’s College of Adult and Graduate Studies without working toward a degree, you must apply for a Non-Degree Seeking program on JKU’s Adult Undergraduate Admission Application. Please see the Non-Degree Seeking Students website for details
Ready to get started? Choose your next step!
- Talk to an Enrollment Counselor at our Global Online Center or at any of our College of Adult and Graduation Studies locations.
- Fill out the Request Info form on this page and we’ll contact you.
- If you don’t have any questions and are ready to move forward, complete our application for admission today!
State Exclusions for Online Students
The College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS) at Juliana King University offers courses to online students in all states with the exception of the following program-specific state exclusions:
- CAGS does not offer Educator Licensure or Non-Licensure (Undergraduate or Graduate) courses to online students who reside in… To be determined or To be decided (TBD)
- CAGS does not offer Associate Degrees to online students who reside in… To be determined or To be decided (TBD)
- CAGS does not offer Bachelor’s Degrees to online students who reside in… To be determined or To be decided (TBD)
- CAGS does not offer Master’s Degrees to online students who reside in… To be determined or To be decided (TBD)
- CAGS does not offer Doctoral Degrees to online students who reside in… To be determined or To be decided (TBD)